viernes, 18 de febrero de 2011

Latest Pieces of WORK!

I haven't had the chance to update my blog daily, just because I've been working in other projects, apart from homeworks, study, bla bla bla. However, just so u know that I'm still alive, I'll post some of my latest pieces of work in EstiloyMas. All the notes are in spanish, but I'll appreciate it if u take the chance to check it out. ENJOY!
Mel



To read the whole article, just click here!






Read more HERE!



The watches are just AMAZING! Check the whole review here!




Yeap! H&M will soon be in my country... FINALLY! All the details here!




At the end of this note ther'e a little documentary, u should totally check it out! just click HERE

I will be posting more pieces of work really soon so stay tuned. Have a great weekend! :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario